Collection "Armenian Roots"
The source of inspiration for this cross was the “St. George's Relics Cross-Box, made by armenian masters in 1746, at St. George's Church on the Lim Island monastery complex in lake Van.
It is kept in the museum of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin.
Arm Root was founded by Tatev Hovakimyan from Armenia targeted to create modern jewelry based on new technologies through maintaining culture and rich traditions of silver art for ages.
||Height/Width: 1.1" (28 mm)